Thursday, May 1, 2014

Late Night Surfing ~ Rahelio and Sedona

Remember my friend Rahelio? I blogged about him a while back. His tours are way, way different than other tours like say....Pink Jeep. I love hiking with him, listening to him tell stories of ancient times, spirit and even UFO's.  He has taught me more than you can know about nature, geology, serenity and peace and oh, yeah, did I mention UFO's?

We go out on my birthday every year. My favorite memory? A hike to a little hidden room along a stream bed. We squeezed between two boulders to the inside of an opened box. red rock floor and walls, ledges for seats and a small tree for shade, bright blue sky above and an orchestra of tiny birds for our music. On the way back to the trail head he bent over, picked up a small stone and with a flourish said happy birthday as he handed it to me. I opened my hand to find a small red heart. How in the world did he spot it in the midst of thousands of small stones we were walking along? All he would tell me is that he noticed it on the way up the trail and made a note of where it was to gift to me on the way back.

This is such a fun interview with him and has a beautiful, peaceful view of Cathedral Rock. If you are looking to expand your consciousness while exploring Sedona's vistas, He is number one in my book. you can book your hiking experience with him through Mystic Tours with Rahelio. Enjoy and Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment