Friday, July 29, 2011

Rahelio, Your Guide for Sedona Nature Excursions [Mystic Tours]

I laid on the mountaintop feeling the warmth of the sandstone rise through my back to meet the vibration of the drumbeat pounding through my mid-section above. Listening to the Indian prayer chant, the knot in my lower back that had bothered me for 30 years suddenly relaxed and I somehow knew that it would trouble me no more. I opened my eyes to the views of Airport Mesa, the other participants in our group and Rahelio quietly standing beside.

Rahelio is a Toltec Wisdom Teacher making his home in Sedona, AZ. He takes people on tours of a very special nature, enjoying the beauty of Red Rock Country while exploring the spiritual vistas within themselves. Rahelio came to Sedona to live in 1987 after being a guide on Maui, Hawaii. His desire to help people connect with the land was the impetus for working as a guide here.

Toltec Wisdom Teacher, Rahelio                                       ©Marcia Mauskopf 2011
Anyone can hike on the land on their own, but a guided outing by Rahelio brings in the spiritual aspect  that so many miss. Rahelio helps you to experience the magic of ancient sacred land. You will hike, you will learn about the land and a quieter life but more than anything you will experience a quietness of spirit that is unlike anything in your daily life. This is not your Mother's off - road tour, this is a journey into your own connection with Mother Earth. There are many things that have to be experienced...not analyzed or lectured about. While some of the other tours in the valley will give you an education in Spirit, Rahelio helps you experience it in a way that will transform your life.

My experience with Rahelio taught me that when one is open to Spirit there is no need for mood altering chemicals, there is a natural high that comes from a connection to the Earth. He helps bridge the gap from external to internal offering an experience that is as unique as the red land he helps you explore.


For Excursion Information contact Rahelio at:  
Phone: (928) 282-6735 
Email: rahelio@msn.com 
Website: www.rahelio.com

2 comments:

  1. Because of this "invisible" nature of a vortex many individuals do not believe they exist. That's fine, we all have a right to our own erroneous beliefs, but in some other life time they will come to realize their importance. It's just part of the journey.

    Ilchi Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow knew that it would trouble me no more limo maui

    ReplyDelete